Abstract submission for ECN2019 is now closed. Please contact the Conference Secretariat with any questions.
ECN2019 invites the submission of original abstracts for Poster Presentation at The European Conference for Neuroinflammation.
Confirmation of Receipt and Abstract Number
- All abstracts submitted via the online submission form will undergo review by the Conference Chair for review.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- Accepted abstract presenters are required to register and pay in order to be included in the final scientific programme and are entitled to register at the Early Registration Rate (a code will be provided to access this rate).
You will receive an automatic email confirming receipt of your abstract including the allocated abstract number upon completion of the submission. Please refer to the abstract number in all further correspondence regarding the abstract.
In the event that you do not receive confirmation of your submission, please contact email@example.com
Notifications regarding the status of your abstract will be sent in due course once the review process is complete.
Abstract Title, Body & Structure
Please follow the guidelines below when writing and submitting your abstract.
The abstract should be as informative as possible, standard abbreviations may be used.
It should not contain diagrams/tables/images: these may be added when submitting the paper. Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Author's contact details (email, phone number, postal address)
- Author's and co-Authors' details (Full first and family name(s), email)
- Abstract title
- Abstract text: The abstract should not exceed 250 words (1500 characters)
- Abstract Topic: Please choose from the list of topics
Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words.
The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings -
- Results (if relevant)
Only the accepted abstracts of full registered and paid presenters can be included in the final Conference scientific programme. Accepted abstract presenters will be entitled to register at the Early Registration Rate accessible via a code which will be provided.
Accepted abstract presenters are required to register and pay no later than Monday 4th March 2019
. Failure to register and pay by this date will result in your abstract being removed from the programme.